Monday, October 10, 2011

What's soon to come..

ur·ban
  
adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or designating a city or town.
2. living in a city.
3. characteristic of or accustomed to cities; citified: He is an urban type.


Hello world... My name's Bacci: pronounced "ba-chi". 
And just in case you were wondering, no, that's not my real name.
 I've been called Bacci ever since i can remember, but my real name is Sebastian. 
I currently live in Miami, a city gaining recognition quite fast. Miami is filled with art, fashion, culture, flavor, and opportunity. 
The title of our blog is called The Urban Project. Our purpose is to spread and promote an urban lifestyle to those who are unfamiliar with it. 
An urban lifestyle would be one with movement; one in which new places, things, and ideas flourish. With this, i bid you farewell.

"Life is movement."



The first post: apparently this is supposed to be some sort of big deal.
But since I have no idea where to start or what to say,
I'll just introduce myself. My name is Victoria, but I really only respond to Viki.
This all started as an idea between my friend and "Cuban cousin", Bacci.
The Urban Project's purpose is to promote what our idea of an urban lifestyle is.
"Consciousness is only possible through change; change is only possible through movement."
-Aldous Huxley
I'll leave it at that.


No comments:

Post a Comment